Select Page

Bucknall

Bucknall was a Class 2 night landing ground and was situated 2km north of Bucknall Church. The landing ground was used by aircraft from 33 (HD) Squadron between December 1916 and June 1919. The site covered 32 acres and had two landing strips of 600 and 300 yards.

Today, the site is farmland with no indication of its former use.

 

Map: Bucknall

Aviation Heritage Lincolnshire¬†–¬†¬†2013-2017